Delivering Communications Solutions For Over 60 Years
Improving the quality of life and economic opportunity for our neighbors.
LightStream is the name in entertainment, information and automation for homes and businesses. We believe that Northern Indiana should have access to the same high-speed, fiber-optic broadband and top-quality video entertainment choices as those in metropolitan areas, and we’re committed to delivering exactly that.
LightStream is owned by Pulaski White Rural Telephone Cooperative and its wholly owned subsidiary, Pulaski White Communications. Headquartered in Buffalo, IN., PWRTC provides telecommunications services in the greater Buffalo, Pulaski and Star City areas . In 2014, PWRTC acquired TV Cable of Winamac (d/b/a Zing), as part of an expansion initiative to add video channels to its service offerings.
Providing the Best Connection to Your World
Our Core Values Include:
- We Will Serve Our Customers With Honesty And Integrity.
- We Value Our Employees And Recognize Them As Our Most Important Assets.
- We Will Provide Our Professional Staff With A Caring Work Environment, Training And Tools Necessary To Accomplish Our Mission.
- We Will Be Good Stewards Of The Cooperative’s Assets, And Offer Services Where They Are Technically And Economically Feasible, To Ensure Long-Term Financial Viability.
- We Will Be Good Corporate Citizens And Strive To Enhance The Quality Of Life In The Communities We Serve.
Faster. Smarter. Better.
Fiber is the future, and we’re expanding our network to deliver fiber-to-the-home and upgraded broadband and video services.