Identifies the needs of members and customers and provides solutions for their diverse telecommunication needs, along with creating customer awareness of the benefits of the Company’s products and services. Carries out marketing plans and strategies to increase the use and sale of equipment and services. Assists with customer relations. May compile and maintain subscriber billing records to include final updates from service order activity, calculate and post adjustments and other charges and credits, adjust final accounts including bad debt write-offs, handle customer security deposits, update directory information, prepare reports and other miscellaneous customer billing activities. May schedule and dispatch technicians as appropriate to effectively and efficiently meet customer and telco needs.
Essential Job Functions:
• Operating various office equipment, such as computers, telephone systems, provisioning numerous software and hardware programs.
• Increases the sales and use of company equipment and services by implementing adopted marketing plans and strategies.
• Sales for residential and business customers including service sales, prospecting, cold calls, walk-ins, new products, upgrade and contract calls.
• Support for residential and business customers including data entry, processing of service orders and receipt of customer payments.
• Provides solutions for customers’ and members’ telecommunications needs.
• Customer education and training.
• May update subscriber billing records to reflect most recent account activity including service order information, miscellaneous charges and credits, etc.
• May assist with directory compilation by updating directory information as appropriate.
• May perform a variety of customer billing activities including processing of customer security deposits and preparation of various billing reports.
• May provide Level One troubleshooting.
• May schedule and dispatch technicians as appropriate to effectively and efficiently meet customer and telco needs.
• Participation in trade shows and customer focused events.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products and services.
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of company products and services.
• Knowledge of marketing and sales practices and principles.
• Superior skill in oral and written communication.
• Skill in persuasion techniques.
• Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
Education & Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent plus one to three years of specialized training in marketing and sales. Two to three years previous marketing experience also required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com